Mujeres de nuestro colectivo: Honramos a todas las mujeres que...Read More
FiPR already provided permission to all FiPR members, grantees, practitioners and partners emails to access selected Google Docs. If your corporate email address is provided by Google, you are set. Simply go to the link we provided you to access the documents.
If Google is not your email service provider for your corporate email address, you will need to associate your non-Gmail corporate email with Google in order to access, edit or comment on a Google Doc. Here we provide a tutorial on how to associate any email address to Google.
Step by step on how to associate any email address with Google
1. Visit this link and enter your name, your non-Gmail corporate email address and create a password.
2. For security reasons, Google will send you a verification code to your non-Gmail corporate email address.
3. Go to your non-Gmail corporate email and look for the verification code.
4. Enter the verification code.
5. After entering the code, you will be asked to enter some information.
6. After providing the information, you will need to agree to Google privacy and terms.
7. Once you agree, your current non-Gmail address will be associated with Google.
8. Now you can access documents shared by FiPR!
Learning Journey – The Full Experience
Learning Journeys Learning Journey – The Full Experience Share on...Read More
Sharing Our Members’ Experience with Fundación de Mujeres en Puerto Rico
FiPR News Sharing Our Members’ Experience with Fundación de Mujeres...Read More
Members Brunch – February 2023
FiPR News Members Brunch – February 2023 Share on facebook...Read More