Mujeres de nuestro colectivo: Honramos a todas las mujeres que...Read More
Strategic Planning Session
- Filantropía is good at connecting! Convening and connecting founders, getting many (if not all) of the important organizations in philanthropy in Puerto Rico together in one room, relationship and engagement opportunities, summoning and joining efforts of the sector, highlight the work of the philanthropic sector
- Members are proud of engaging and listening in practices or initiatives of equity
- Members support and see progress towards achieving our mission of “Puerto Rico with equal opportunities to participate and prosper available for all”
After compiling all the membership survey responses, this year we started the co-creating part of the Strategic Planning process with an in-person session on January 19th. The session was divided into two parts:
Morning session with Board of Directors: The purpose was to explore and narrow options for Filantropía Puerto Rico’s future based on our mission and vision. We discussed the Member survey results to help guide our exploration and focused on getting on the same page and thinking about what we aspire to three years from now. We dived into questions like:
- What’s the right role for FiPR?
- What are ways in which we can contribute to bring change for PR and our FiPR Members? How can we bring change to the philanthropy field and our network overall?
Afternoon session with all our membership: After the morning meeting, we welcomed our entire membership to co-create ways the FiPR network can strengthen each member, our philanthropy network, and Puerto Rico. This was a high-engagement session with opportunities for our members to share, brainstorm and learn from one another. As well as help members meet their goals.
We still have a long way ahead, but we are excited about the results our network aspires for.
Learning Journey – The Full Experience
Learning Journeys Learning Journey – The Full Experience Share on...Read More
Sharing Our Members’ Experience with Fundación de Mujeres en Puerto Rico
FiPR News Sharing Our Members’ Experience with Fundación de Mujeres...Read More
Members Brunch – February 2023
FiPR News Members Brunch – February 2023 Share on facebook...Read More